Terms Of Service
Skinmefive's Terms of Service
What you need to know in a nutshell:
• The site name is Skinme5.com, or Skinmefive.com. In these Terms of Service, we will use Skinme5.com to mean both.
• Services offered by Sellers on Skinme5.com are called "Deals".
• Deals on Skinme5.com.com are offered for a fixed price of $5.
• Dollars are commonly referred to as "Skins".
• Only registered users can buy and sell on Skinme5.com. Registration is free.
• You may not offer or accept payments using any method other than placing an order through Skinme5.com. Orders for Deals should be placed using the 'Order Now' button only.
• Buyers are granted all rights for the delivered work, unless otherwise specified by the seller in the Deal description.
If you are a Seller, and have a Deal:
• For every Deal that you sell and successfully deliver, your account on Skinme5.com will be credited with a net revenue of $4.
• Buyers pay Skinme5.com for orders in advance.
• Skinme5.com accredits sellers once an order is complete.
• Sellers may withdraw their revenues using any of the options available on the site, according to the terms specified below. Current options include PayPal, Paxum and Dwolla.
• If an order is cancelled (for any reason), the revenues for that specific Deal are returned to the buyer.
• Seller's rating is calculated based on feedback received from buyers, amount of orders cancelled and late deliveries.
• When a buyer orders a Deal, the seller gets notified by Email.
• Sellers are required to meet the delivery duration they specified when creating their Deals. Failing to do so will permit the buyer to cancel the order immediately and impact the seller's rating.
• Both buyers and sellers have the option to cancel an order by mutual agreement. Doing so has no negative effect on either party.
• Unanswered mutual cancellation requests will be automatically accepted after 48 hours, while reducing the non-responding user's rating.
• A Seller may cancel an order at any given moment. However, canceling an order has a negative effect on the seller's rating.
• Once an order has been completed and delivered to the Buyer, the Buyer has 72 hours to Confirm the order or Dispute it. If they do not respond within 72 hours of delivery, the order is automatically confirmed and funds are transferred to the Seller's account.
Withdrawing your Skins:
• Withdrawing Skins requires having a valid account with any of the options offered on the Skinme5.com website. Please make sure that the option you use is able to receive incoming payments before withdrawing funds.
• Your Skinme5.com profile can only be associated with one PayPal account. This association is permanent and can't be changed.
• Skins are available for withdrawal after a safety clearance period of 13 days from the date the order was confirmed as completed.
• When withdrawing your Skins, make sure you consider the fees your account might charge. Withdrawing larger balances can help you save on fees. We are not responsible for any fees charged you by the payment option you choose.
• All withdrawals are final. We can't refund, cancel or change anything once you start the withdrawal process.
What happens if what I bought is not what I received?
If a Seller fulfills the purchase, and delivers it to you, but it's not what you had agreed upon, there are a few options. You can either communicate through the messaging system directly with the Seller, or you can hit the tab called Got Problems? If you choose the "Got Problems?" tab, you have three options
1. Reject delivered Work – the Seller receives notification that there is a dispute, and the order goes back into his active queue in order to try and fulfill it again
2. Request Cancellation – The Buyer is requesting the order be cancelled and funds returned. The Seller can either accept or reject this request. If the Seller accepts it, the order is marked as Cancelled in the system and funds returned to the Buyer. If the Seller rejects it, the order goes back into the active queue to be worked on and resubmitted as completed.
3. The last option is a help guide called Out of Ideas. It simply provides some tips on how to try and resolve the dispute.
What happens if I can't complete the order?
If the Seller is unable to fulfill their obligation, they also have a few options. First step is to go to the Got Problems? tab. As a Seller, at this point, you can either:
1. Request a cancellation – A notice will be sent to the Buyer that you are requesting the order to be cancelled. They can either accept or reject the request. If they accept it, the order is simply cancelled and funds are returned to the Buyer's account. If they reject it, they are requesting you complete the order and it is put back into your active orders queue.
2. Force Cancel Order – If the Seller chooses this option, the order is cancelled, funds are returned to the Buyer, and the Seller is given a negative rating on their profile.
3. If the Seller chooses the Out of Ideas option, they will be directed to some helpful tis to try and resolve the matter.
When you spend Skins on a Deal:
• You can purchase any deal using any of the available options on the Skinme5.com website. PayPal will also let you pay with a credit card.
• Once payment is confirmed, your order will be created.
• If you have a positive balance of $5 or more, you may prefer to use these funds first when ordering new Deals.
• As a buyer, your identity is kept anonymous at all times. To protect your privacy, do not provide any personal information, including your email addresses, or user names from various chat services, such as ICQ, AIM, Skype, etc..
• You may not offer or pay using any method of payment other than what is provided on Skinme5.com. All transactions must go through our website.
• You may not pay other users directly using their PayPal account. In case you have been asked to use an alternative payment method, please report that User immediately here.
• Avoid filing a dispute or reversing a payment through any of the payment providers, such as PayPal or Paxum or your bank. Doing so may get your account blocked. Always try and work it out with Seller first. If you need our assistance, we are here to help. All you need to do is contact our customer service group using this link Customer Service.
• Order cancellations (when eligible) can be done by customer support only up to a period of 10 days from order completion date. We will not be able to cancel orders after that time.
Play by the Rules:
• To protect our users' privacy, user identities should be kept anonymous. Do not request or provide any personal information, such as email addresses, or user names from various chat services, such as ICQ, AIM, Skype, etc..
• All communications, information and files exchange should be performed exclusively using Skinme5.com's messaging system.
• Don't send any bad stuff. Posting or sending adult, illegal, rude, abusive, improper, copyright protected, promotional, spam, violent, or nonsense strictly prohibited. If you do it, your account will be banned permanently.
• You are responsible to scan all transferred files for viruses and malware. Skinme5.com will not be responsible for any damages which might occur due to site usage, use of content or files transferred.
• Sellers must deliver completed files and/or proof of work using the 'Deliver Completed Work' tab (located in the Order Page).
• Once work is delivered, the buyer has three days to respond. After that time, the order will be marked as complete.
• If you buy a physical product on Skinme5.com that requires delivery, the Seller may choose to add additional charges to cover the cost of shipping. These costs may vary depending on whether it is a domestic or international shipment. The buyer will be required to provide a shipping address, and the seller will be responsible for all shipping arrangements, upon receipt of the shipping address. Skinme5.com does not handle or guarantee shipping, tracking, quality and condition of items or their delivery and shall not be responsible or liable for any damages or other problems caused, directly or indirectly, from delivered items and their shipping.
• In order to alleviate a lot of potential issues, make sure you enter the tracking number, if available, in the order page when delivering your work.
• Skinme5.com reserves the right to terminate any account at any time for violation of its Terms of Service.
• If your account is blocked and you have funds in your Skinme5 account, those Skins will be held for a period of up to 90 days from the day the account is closed, depending on block reason, after which time the Skins will be available for withdrawal, subject to Skinme5.com's approval.
• Disputes should be addressed by contacting Skinme5.com customer support.
• Skinme5.com reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently cancel accounts due to inappropriate behavior. If your account is on hold, you will not be able to buy or sell on teh Skinme5.com website.
• Skinme5.com may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Skinme5.com will make a new copy of the Terms of Service available at http://www.Skinme5.com.com/terms_of_service.
• You understand and agree that if you use Skinme5.com after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Skinme5.com will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
• If you have a dispute, and you are unable to resolve the dispute with the other party, please contact Skinme5.com's customer support department for assistance here.
• For any cancelled orders, Skinme5.com will refund the payments into your Skinme5.com account, available to be used for future purchases on Skinme5.com.
• Ownership and limitations: unless clearly stated otherwise in the Deals description text, when the work is delivered, the buyer is granted all intellectual property rights, including but not limited to, copyrights for the work delivered from the seller. The seller waives any and all moral rights therein. The seller expressly agrees to assign to buyer the copyright in any delivered services that do not meet the requirements of a work-for-hire under the U.S. Copyright Act. Additionally, independent of the U.S. Copyright Act, the seller agrees that unless he indicated otherwise in the Deals description, once the order is completed the seller assigns along with it to the buyer, to the fullest extent possible under the law, all of its rights, title and interest, if any, in and to the delivered service and waives any and all moral rights in connection therewith.
• The sellers further asserts that whatever information he received from the buyer, which is not public domain, shall not be used for any purpose whatsoever other than for the delivery of the work to the buyer.
• By offering a service, the seller asserts that it has sufficient permissions to provide, sell or resell the service that they offer on Skinme5.com.